Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in West Chester
Wusinich & Brogan (WB) was initially formed as a workers’ comp firm, with every attorney in our West Chester practice focused on work injuries. We have grown into a firm that has five workers’ compensation attorneys experienced in worker injury litigation.
As our West Chester clients know, Pennsylvania law is not absolutely definitive on which workers get compensation and at what amount when there is a workplace-related injury or illness. A West Chester workers’ comp attorney is needed to help workers navigate the workers’ comp system to the best outcome. It is, without exception, always a lengthy and bureaucratic process, particularly in cases of workers without long-term disability. With the right attorneys working for you, you should be able to receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled and in the shortest period of time possible.
For example, an injured worker might be able to simultaneously collect from several different compensation programs established by the state or federal governments. But participating in certain programs at the wrong time might rule out receiving benefits from other programs.
We are pleased to discuss on the following pages why we can best serve you, the injured worker. Our firm hope is that you will compare what we have to offer and allow us to serve you.
- The W + B Difference
- About Our Service
- Regional Focus
- Reinstatement After Layoff
- Workers’ Compensation Q&A
- Workers’ Compensation Appellate Work by Our Attorneys
- Lawsuits Involving Work Injuries
Serving clients across Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern Pennsylvania, our three offices are conveniently located in Chester County and Berks County and serve residents throughout the Downingtown, Reading, West Chester, Coatesville, Phoenixville, Exton, Paoli, Kennett, Oxford and Lancaster areas. The firm works on a no recovery-no fee arrangement, charging nothing until the case reaches a successful conclusion. If the case goes to litigation, we advance all costs relative to that process.
Experienced attorneys, focused on workers’ compensation law
Wusinich & Brogan Law Firm has handled litigation in more than 20 of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties and has argued a number of cases in federal courts as well. Organized into eight areas of practice, Wusinich & Brogan is large enough to handle complex cases, yet small enough to give dignified personal attention to every client.
As a regional litigation firm headquartered in Downingtown—with offices in West Chester and Reading—our workers’ compensation lawyers serve clients across Pennsylvania. The firm is particularly devoted to handling the affairs of injured workers. For more information, please contact the West Chester workers’ compensation lawyers online or call 610-594-1600, 484-873-4099.
Wusinich & Brogan difference
Our firm was founded to address the needs of injured workers. We have learned over thirty years of firm practice that quality workers’ compensation representation involves a lot of factors. We provide a unique recipe for quality representation for the clients we serve. Our representation uses all the modern tools of our trade, such as computerized research. At the same time, our reputation has been built one client at a time.
We have litigated and/or settled thousands of workers’ compensation cases in our over thirty-year history. We are gratified by the fact that many of our clients refer a family member or friend. Here are some of the factors which we believe set us apart:
- Care and attention. We believe that a commitment to our clients’ needs is crucially important to get them the best possible results. We spend the time to get to know our clients and to service their needs on an ongoing basis.
- Team attitude. Our attorneys are experienced compensation attorneys who have a unique synergy and cooperate in the handling of cases to better serve you, the client. We pride ourselves on the level of interaction with each other concerning the cases of our clients. We feel your interests are best protected by the input of several lawyers who handle on a daily basis work injury cases. Our doctor-lawyer helps us learn the medicine applicable to your case.
- Professional development. We believe that service to our profession is important to our own development and our reputation as a firm and as attorneys. One attorney is co-author of the prestigious Bisel Workers’ Compensation newsletter. Another attorney has been Chair of the Chester County Workers’ Compensation Section. Another has written on work injury issues. We all have engaged in professional educational development and provide leadership in teaching other members of the compensation bar. Our experience allows us to properly evaluate how much your case is worth and provide you with sound legal counsel as to how to proceed in your case.
- Regional focus. We focus our practice in Chester, Berks, Delaware, Montgomery, and Lancaster Counties. This allows us to better serve our clients. We are known among the judges and defense attorneys who practice in this region. While we have litigated work injury cases in many Pennsylvania regions, we focus our efforts to serve clients in our region to better serve them.
- Fair Treatment. We try to treat clients fairly in terms of fees and costs. Because our experience is that most injured workers cannot afford to litigate their case, we advance litigation costs in the vast majority of our work injury cases. We also work on a no recovery-no fee basis.
- Large suburban practice. It is unusual to have several claimants’ attorneys in a suburban firm in our region who do workers’ compensation representation. The WB&S team provides unique advantages to those injured at work. We have five accomplished attorneys who handle workers’ compensation cases. We are among the biggest firms of our other suburban competitors in our region of service.
- Vigorous, long-term view. Our background gives us a unique perspective on what it means to successfully represent a client. We like to engage in representation shortly after the work injury to better protect our clients’ rights. We fight vigorously for our clients, including for medical bill payment and for cases subject to Utilization Review. We know the law in this area, and have taken legal issues, where merited, for our clients all the way up to the Pennsylvania Supreme and Commonwealth Courts.
We ask you to consider interviewing our attorneys to see if we can help you with your work injury issue. We hope we are able to impress upon you that our goal is to serve your needs.