PA Personal Injuries
Being injured in any way can be traumatic and unsettling. Some injuries are minor, some injuries seem minor but may become worse, and some injuries are severe and can greatly disrupt your daily existence.
Some common PA personal injuries include the following:
- Whiplash: This injury is most commonly caused by a car accident and is a result of the head and neck swinging forward and back as the car decelerates. It can cause injury to discs, ligaments, joints, nerves, and soft tissue.
- Burns: These injuries can occur in many situations and involve the burning of skin, soft tissue, and muscle. They can range from minor to severe depending on the degree of the burn.
- Breaks and fractures: Limbs and other bones can be fractured or broken. Depending on how clean the break or fracture is, and what limb or part of the body is affected, such injuries can range from minor to severe.
- Traumatic and spinal cord brain injury: A severe injury like this will have a permanent affect on your life. It can be caused by many traumatizing circumstances involving car accidents, slips and falls, work place accidents, home accidents, faulty machinery, and defective equipment.
- Loss of mobility or function: Certain accidents may leave you with a loss of movement or function in a limb or even an entire portion of your body.
- Scars: Some injuries can leave permanent scars which cause disfigurement, lack of function or feeling, and emotional distress. They can be the result of any type of burn, break, puncture, or laceration to the body.
- Loss of limb: Car accidents and heavy machinery can cause the loss of fingers, hands, arms, toes, and legs.
You should always contact an attorney for an injury you sustain through an accident caused by the negligence or recklessness of another.
The knowledge and experience you deserve
Contact Wusinich & Brogan today, call: 610-594-1600, 484-873-4099. With over 220 years of combined experience in litigation, you can rest assured that you will be given the highest level of legal help. Visit one of our locations in Downingtown, West Chester, and Reading. We offer: a free initial consultation, a no-recovery-no fee agreement, and an advancing of all costs of litigation.
Serving the state of Pennsylvania
Wusinich & Brogan • 537 West Uwchlan Avenue, Suite 200,
Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335 •